Skip to content
Kai Melton walking across the Aerial Lift Bridge in Duluth
REALTOR® // Duluth to Two Harbors

Your next move, backed by real numbers.

Buy, sell, or invest with the real numbers in front of you.

Buying your first home, selling the one you have, or adding a rental? I'm a lifelong Duluth local who will walk you through the payment, the comps, and the tradeoffs before you commit.

REALTOR®, C-REPS with Real Estate Services of Duluth
Kai MeltonKai MeltonREALTOR®, C-REPS · Real Estate Services of Duluth

What brings you here?

Buying

I'm buying a home

Know the real monthly cost, see what's for sale, and write an offer that fits your budget.

Estimate my monthly cost
Selling

I'm selling a home

Get a CMA-based price opinion, see how your town is moving, and plan your launch.

What's my home worth?
Investing

I'm investing

Rentals, house hacks, fix and refinance, and seller financing, analyzed before you offer.

Open the deal analyzer
Client reviews

What clients say

Read all reviews on Google →
I recently sold my house with Real Estate Services of Duluth and the experience was wonderful!Kai Melton worked to help set a price point on my listing that made sense and also held an open house for me, which led directly to several offers on the house including the offer that was ultimately accepted. I really appreciate all that Kai did for me and would recommend Kai and Real Estate Services of Duluth to anyone buying or selling a house in the area!
Lucas Donahue · Seller★★★★★ Google review
Kai was great to work with.He’s always reachable, so communication was never an issue. He walked me through what the home-buying process looks like for a first-time buyer and helped me understand my next steps, making the whole thing easy along the way. He’s approachable, knowledgeable, and genuinely helpful. Highly recommend.
Kayden Miller · First-time buyer★★★★★ Google review
Service area

Serving the Northland

Duluth, Hermantown, Proctor, Cloquet, and Two Harbors. Tap a town for its market report.
Contact

Let's run the numbers on your next move.

Privacy policy